- Coordinate with the sales department in making a marketing and sales promotion plan
- Study the market conditions of competitors and find ways to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan marketing strategies to achieve sales target.
- Plan to increase online sales channels
- Create a promotion to support and promote products
40,000 - 80,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male/Female. Age between 30-45 years old
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
- Required 3 years of experience as Marketing Manager in F&B industry or franchise business
- Have knowledge of food market trends, ready to eat products, drinks, snacks or other edibles
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.