- Directs the execution of all financial, accounting, and data processing activities, reporting and general accounting procedures; prepares periodic operation and budget reports
- Manage the company’s closing accounting entries, provide preliminary reviews and make appropriate adjustments to the company’s financial statements to ensure that they are accurate, reliable and in compliance with accounting policies, standards, related tax laws and regulations and are timely submitted
- Liaises with the Revenue Department in regard to all local tax and regulations and corporate income tax return
- Ensure internal controls are adequate to safeguard company assets and the integrity of financial records
- Liaises with both internal and external auditors to meet information and reporting requirement
- Review all accounts reconciliation and coordinate with related to company policy
60,000 - 70,000 (THB)
Required work experience
- Male / Female
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30-40 years old up
- Bachelor's degree in accounting / MBA is advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in CPA and accounting and taxation fields
- SAP application/JDE/MFG would be favorably considered
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Vietnam. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.